Vision of the College
To be a centre of excellence in healthcare training, research and service to humanity.
Assoc. Prof. Bayo Joshua Peletu
Mission of the college:
- To produce qualified and competent Medical and Health Professionals and Scientists.
- To provide Promotive, Preventive and Curative services to meet the health needs of the national, Regional and International Community.
- To produce professionals who are worthy in Learning and character.
- To provide teaching, relevant research and innovation for societal development.
Core values of the college
- Freedom of thought and expression: the College shall promote and defend freedom of thought and expression in academic inquiry and other activities.
- Innovativeness and creativity: Innovativeness and creativity shall be the hallmarks of the College activities as it initiates and adapt to change.
- Good governance and integrity: The College embraces and practices good corporate governance. In this regard, the College shall ensure that all processes and procedures are carried out with efficiency, effectiveness and are morally sound and ethical. The College decision-making process shall be participatory, consultative and reflects meritocracy, openness and transparency.
- Team spirit and teamwork: The College shall foster a work environment characterized by team spirit and teamwork.
- Professionalism and ethics: In all its actions and interactions, the College shall maintain ethical behavior, professional etiquette, and honesty.
- Quality customer service: The College shall provide quality services for all round satisfaction, always striving to improve for the betterment of its customers.
- Responsible citizenship: The College embraces corporate social responsibility and shall ensure that all decision and actions are marked by human dignity, equity, social justice, inclusiveness, equality, human rights, non-discrimination, and protection of the marginalized. In all its activities, the College shall strive to respect and protect the environment.
- National cohesion and inclusiveness: The College believes in national unity and cherishes respect for diversity.
What the college should be known for:
“Excellence and Quality Services”.
Minimum Entry Requirement
The minimum entry requirements for admission into 100 level in any of the Departments of the college are:
English Language, Mathematics, Health science or Biology, physics and Chemistry. General science could be accepted in lieu of Physics, chemistry or biology.
1. Department of Clinical Sciences
- Nursing Science (BNSc, 4 years)
- Registered Nursing (RN Diploma) (3 years)
- State Enrolled Nursing (SEN Certificate) (2 years)
2. Department of Allied Health and Biological Sciences
- Dental Therapy (BDTh, 5 years)
- Dental Assisting (Diploma) (2 years)
3. Department of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D, 6 years)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma) (3 years)
- Herbal Medicine (Diploma, Certificate) (2 years, 1 year)