Credit Units: 3
NIF ENEOJO : email@example.com, Department of Allied Health & Biological Sciences, College of Health Sciences
Risks associated with providing dental care. The student will learn how to respond to Medical
and dental emergencies.
- Common Medical and Dental Emergencies
- Causes of Medical emergences
- How to Minimize the risk of emergencies in the dental setting
- Elements that must be on ground for a successful management of emergencies in the
- Emergency kit
- Managing medical emergencies in the dental setting
Please click on the course content tab to have access to all required materials for this course.