Credit Units: 2
Dr Oladotun O. Olagbaju (B.A(Ed), M.Ed, PhD English Language Education) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, College of Education and Social Sciences, Department of Education
Learning Objectives: Students should be able to:
1. Define Communication
2. Explain the importance of effective communication in educational management.
3. Mention at least five communication skills.
4. Discuss Communication styles in education.
5. Draw and explain effective communication chart in educational management.
6. Identify and discuss barriers or impediments to effective communication in schools or the classroom.
Please click on the course content tab to have access to all required materials for this course.